Oslo, Norway - Hexagon PPM, c/o Intergraph Norway
24 November, 09:00 AM - 26 November, 04:00 PM
What will the course cover?
This course is for engineers/analysts who carry out Dynamic stress analysis on piping systems. The class covers a number of typical Dynamic analysis topics dealing with theory and the creation of input boundary conditions in addition to output interpretation and results.
What are the major topics covered?
- Basic theory of dynamic analysis
- Harmonic load analysis and forced vibration (incorporating frequency and displacement input, frequency phase pairs, results examination and modification of input parameters, static/dynamic combinations...)
- Response spectrum analysis (incorporating single and multiple seismic spectra application, anchor movement, static/dynamic combinations…)
- Time history analysis (incorporating Hammer Loads derivation and input at calculated time intervals, static/dynamic combinations…)
- Survey of transient load evaluation through relief valve example Dynamic analysis workshop (incorporating natural frequency calculation…)
- Dynamic load factor verification using a simple model
- Slug flow modelling (incorporating derivation of slug data, assumptions, static/dynamic combinations...)
- 3 Days
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Typically, delegates on the Dynamics course will be familiar with CAESAR II input and ‘standard’ Statics analysis.
- Please e-mail to enquire or book your place, quoting the above reference number..