Golden Valve Awards 2010 Winners
The annual Intergraph® Golden Valve Awards Competition for the company’s intricately detailed view of a process facility produced using Intergraph Smart™ 3D (formerly SmartPlant® 3D), SmartPlant P&ID, SmartPlant Review, SmartPlant Electrical, SmartPlant Instrumentation and SmartPlant Foundation.
The Golden Valve Awards competition is sponsored by Intergraph and is open to all SmartPlant and SmartMarine Enterprise engineering design software users. The winners were announced at the Hexagon 2010 conference in Las Vegas.
Take advantage of the convenient Golden Valve Awards Desktop Calendar Wallpaper. Set a Golden Valve award-winning image as your desktop background.
Best of Show
- Yudong Liu, CNPCCEI
- 1st Place - ECM’s Engineering Team, ECM S.A. Projetos Industriais
- 2nd Place - Martin T. Ammann Jr., The Shaw Group Inc.
- 3rd Place - Arley Costa, SNC-Lavalin Group Inc.
- Honorable Mention - Chin-Young Lee, Samsung Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
Category: Rendering and Ray Traces
- 1st Place - Michael P. O’Hara, Selas Fluid Processing Corp.
- 2nd Place - Darío G Rigaud M, Y&V Ingeniería y Construcción
- 3rd Place - ECM’s Engineering Team, ECM S.A. Projetos Industriais
- Honorable Mention - Mario F. Beraldo, Hatch Engenharia e Consultoria
Category: Visually Complex
- 1st Place - Chin-Young Lee, Samsung Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- 2nd Place - Xiao Yu, Huilin Liu and Wei Chen, SNERDI
- 3rd Place - Nick Viscomi, WorleyParsons Ltd.
- Honorable Mention - Leandro Molinari, UTC Engenharia S.A.
- Honorable Mention - Mehul Dholakia, L&T Chiyoda Ltd.
Judges' Choice: Offshore
- Phan Thanh Son, PetroVietnam Marine Shipyard J/S
Judges' Choice: Power
- Martin T. Ammann Jr., The Shaw Group Inc.
Watch the 2010 Video of the Golden Valve Award Winners.