“Fast-track projects have become the norm for designers. Automation, streamlined workflows and design checking are necessary to keep projects on schedule and budget,” said Rick Allen, President, CADWorx & Analysis Solutions, and Executive Vice President, Hexagon’s PPM division.
“Hexagon PPM is committed to providing industrial plant designers with tools to increase their efficiency and overall confidence that the design has been completed in the most accurate and most efficient manner.”
In addition to the latest BricsCAD and AutoCAD version compatibility, CADWorx 2019 also includes these enhancements designed to help lower overall project costs:
- Improvements to P&ID View to make it easier to synchronize P&IDs with the 3D model, preventing costly over-runs
- BOM templates streamline the creation of multi-discipline material take-offs, removing the need to continuously change various BOM formats
- Soft clash volumes to help maintain maintenance and installation areas for equipment and piping components
- New export tools to CAESAR II to ensure reuse of model data as much as possible
- Increased automation in CADWorx P&ID when updating in-line components, greatly reducing the number of inconsistencies when changes are made
Download the webinar to learn more about the benefits of CADWorx 2019.