Many of us have heard the following statistics:
- “Just 31 percent of all major construction projects came within 10 percent of the budget in the past three years” (Global Construction Survey, KPMG)
- “Large projects across asset classes typically take 20 percent longer to finish than scheduled and are up to 80 percent over budget.” (McKinsey)
There are many theories behind what makes projects succeed or fail. Often it comes back to the ability to forecast, review, and track the overall performance of the project throughout the lifecycle. Having an enterprise projects performance solution can help organizations to efficiently and accurately measure and forecast projects performance to create a holistic, organization-wide perspective for managing the dynamic project ecosystem while maximizing returns and margins.
Are you interested to learn more about how to drive projects performance? Register for our upcoming Driving Projects Performance webinar on April 30 at 11 a.m. (UTC +04:00) to learn more about the following topics:
- What are the key challenges in the full lifecycle projects performance?
- Why do projects continue to go over schedule and over budget?
- How to drive projects performance?
- How can projects performance software support successful project delivery?
Please note that you can register even if you can’t attend, as you will receive a download link to the webinar afterwards.
EMIA Executive Vice President