Created for building information modeling (BIM) and construction professionals in the AEC, process, and marine industries, the Building Industry Forum at HxGN LIVE is a series of sessions and events in Las Vegas June 13-16. These include informative session topics and the latest in building construction technologies on display in The Zone.
Network with industry peers and attend hands-on demonstrations of the award-winning Leica BLK360 laser scanner from our experts in The Zone!
Educational Session Topics
- How innovative technologies can help manage budget forecasts and actuals and increase construction layout productivity in an automated workflow
- As BIM is moving professionals into the future at incredible speed, learn how to create a life cycle process that brings reality into BIM and BIM into reality for a holistic building construction approach
- Capture progression of work more precisely with digital building documentation
- Improve project communications and information flow to and from the office for better project planning and control
- The game-changing Leica BLK360 imaging laser scanner and MultiVista progress documentation solutions transform construction documentation
- The latest developments in the Leica iCON site software suite simplify the design-to-build process of road construction and civil engineering projects
- The new Leica MSS400 Series sensors bring unmatched speed and precision to machine-controlled excavation
- Unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) provide a new perspective on construction
- The new HxGN SMART Build solution clarifies, connects and simplifies the building construction process