Advanced Training at HxGN LIVE: Advanced Work Packaging using Intergraph Smart Construction
At HxGN LIVE 2017 June 13-16 in Las Vegas, learn all the latest techniques in Intergraph Smart Construction for implementing Advanced Work Packing (AWP), which features the latest Construction Industry Institute (CCI) best practices.
AWP is one practice in the project management toolkit to improve project delivery effectiveness and predictability. The deliberate engineering and construction management practices required in AWP are key to improving craft labor productivity and predictability.
During this advanced training event, attendees will learn how to effectively load models, drawings, and components information into Smart Construction for subsequent use in creating and populating work packages. Additionally, they will receive hands-on interaction with Smart Construction. Upon completion of the training course, they will be capable of scheduling, progressing, reporting, and executing 4D animations of the results of their Advanced Work Package planning.
Register for HxGN LIVE before May 1 and save $500 off the onsite rate! Review other Advanced Training classes here.
Advanced Training Session 1505: Intergraph Smart Construction for Advanced Work Packaging
This training is a refresher on the core functionalities of Intergraph Smart Construction along with some advanced features recently released in Smart Construction 2017. Attendees will receive instruction, followed by hands-on usage of Smart Construction.
Basic administrator functionality to include:
• Retrieve Data Published from Intergraph Smart 3D
• Schedule and Project Data Import/Export with Primavera P6
• Materials Management System Integration with Intergraph Smart Materials
• Rules of Progress and Standard Units Rates to Allocated Work Steps and Calculate Man Hours
• Component Register to Load Non-Modeled data such as Cable Pull Schedules
Core end user functionality to include:
• Create and Manage Construction Work Areas and Construction Work Package Hierarchies
• Create, Copy, and Manage Installation Work Packages
• Viewing and Navigating 3D Models and Drawings for Packaging and Status Visualization
• Viewing and Generating Reports and Work Package and Project Levels
• Viewing Dashboard
• Work Package Schedule Interface
• 4D Animation