This award honors recipients who successfully deploy Intergraph Engineering & Design tools and take advantage of the solutions’ capabilities to achieve company goals while also promoting the solutions via Intergraph Technical User Forum (TUF) LinkedIn groups or with HxGN LIVE presentations.
The award winners are chosen annually by members of Intergraph’s Engineering & Design team for being valuable contributors in making Intergraph solutions successful – not only for their companies, but also for the entire industry.
Receiving the Intergraph Engineering & Design Tools Excellence Awards are:
• Marion Braun, Bayer AG (Germany)
• Kevin Hooper, Fluor (United States)
• Youngsang Jeong, Samsung Engineering Co., LTD (Korea)
• Mayrim Ramos & Sarah Earl, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP Cedar Bayou Facility (United States)
• Verena Schmidt, Linde AG Engineering Division (Germany)
• Earl Trindle, CB&I (United States)
• Michal Trojanowski, Grupa Azoty Polskie Konsorcjum Chemiczne Sp. z.o.o. (Poland)
Each recipient will be recognized with an individual award presentation and the 2016 Engineering & Design Tools Excellence Award winners will be featured in an upcoming issue of Intergraph Process, Power & Marine’s Insight magazine.
Mattias Stenberg, Intergraph Process, Power & Marine president, said, “We offer our congratulations to these customers for taking full advantage of the benefits that our solutions provide. It is an honor to recognize them with this year’s Engineering & Design Tools Excellence Awards, and we look forward to continuing these partnerships for even greater achievements in the future.”