Intergraph Smart Materials is an integrated solution for life cycle material, supply chain, and subcontract management. It provides a common collaboration platform and project workbench for all partners in any engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) project supply chain.
In this Get Smart! Webinar, attendees were able to learn about the new features available in Intergraph Smart Materials 8.1 and how using the software assists users in executing effective management of logistics and transportation processes.
Download this webinar (originally presented on November 30, 2016) to discover more about Smart Materials 8.1 features such as:
- Preliminary packing based on purchase order, engineering requisition, and planned requisition
- Handling of shipping invoices to allow proper flow of documentation related to export and import custom clearance
- Execution of transportation and logistics processes in Intergraph Smart Materials
- Process execution of the final packaging based on approved release notes
- Accident report feature to allow proper notification of damage incidents at any phase of the transportation cycle
Join us in this free webinar download to enhance your understanding of Smart Materials!