Quality asset information and data integrity are vital to the effective execution of projects and safe, efficient operation of facilities. This data is needed for construction, startup, and commissioning to expedite operational readiness and to optimize safety and performance. Tag data must be checked, organized, and formatted in preparation for delivery to the owner. A single source of truth ensures the latest and most accurate data is in the hands of decision makers.
Intergraph SmartPlant Master Tag Registry is a SmartPlant Foundation module for tag management and tag register production which provides a single source of truth across disciplines and organizations, making it easier to collect and validate tag data, saving time and reducing risks during handover and beyond.
Intergraph has now released SmartPlant Master Tag Registry (MTR) 2016 featuring user-requested enhancements and innovative capabilities. Download this 30-minute (and 15-minute Q&A) webinar to learn about:
- A customer case study - Engineering Data Warehouse Implementation Using MTR
- Round trip line list register and tag register enhancements
- Consolidation and rollup of line list and MTR line list records in Consolidated Data Warehouse (CDW)
- Tag renumbering
- Background publish
- Tag register validation by using Intergraph Smart™ Data Validator
- Performance improvements using Excel® Import, snapshot creation, and generating registers
- Centralized control and work processes with SmartPlant Cloud
Download this webinar, originally presented on Thursday, December 1, 2016, to learn more.