In the latest release from the Information Management portfolio, new features will improve the user experience.
A few highlights include:
- New Attribution Manager to create and manage properties by type and class
- New Access Control Analysis module
- Multi Quick Find and Disabling of pick-list values
- RESTful Web Services and how these can be used with third party solutions
- Eliminate manual efforts in Central Tag Allocation through automated publishing
- Graphical scoping capability which supports scoping of work packages directly from a 3D model or SmartPlant P&ID drawing
- Electronic Dossiers produce PDF renditions of the dossier, including document content
We will also give a sneak preview of the new direction of Intergraph’s IM solutions, so please join us for this new and exciting release!
For more information
To find out more about our latest SPF and SPO releases and this webinar, visit the webinar registration page.
We are offering two 45-minute complimentary webinar sessions followed by 15-minute Q&A sessions.
Session 1: Wednesday, August 31, 9:00 a.m. Central European Summer Time (CEST); 5:00 p.m. (GMT+10)
Session 2: Wednesday, August 31, 9:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT); 4:00 p.m. Central European Summer Time (CEST)
A time and date converter is available here.
When registering for this webinar, we ask that you use your business information, including your business email address, due to export compliance guidelines. You will receive an email with a calendar link within a few hours after submitting this form. (Be sure to check your spam/junk folder if you don't receive an email.)