Our annual User Conferences are not only a valuable opportunity for us to connect with our customers in key markets, but also to meet with the media and discuss topics such as Intergraph’s future direction and strategy, and those issues that are affecting the various industries in which we operate.
The conferences toured Asia-Pacific in July, August, and September and in several cities our senior executives were interviewed by journalists from key industry publications. Links to each piece of coverage can be found below.
- Australia: Cobwebs in the plant… (MiningNews.net)
- Indonesia: Intergraph expanding in Indonesia (Energy Today)
- Japan: Strengthening software user interface as projects grow in size and complexity (ENN Engineering News)
- Korea: Enterprise engineering solutions that help solve industry issues (CAD & Graphics)
- Korea: Intergraph standing at the forefront of effort to modernize shipbuilding and offshore industries (Korship)