GoToWebinar, Online - (Timezone: CET)
22 June, 11:00 AM - 22 June, 12:00 PM
Visual Vessel Design® is a comprehensive pressure vessel, shell and tube exchanger, and boiler design and analysis solution.
Register NOW for the FREE webinar, Visual Vessel Design - What’s New in 2017 and discover how you can benefit from the new features implemented into the solution!
Bjorn Ohm, the father figure of VVD who is currently a technical director at Hexagon PPM, will host this webinar together with Christopher Bradshaw, Business Development Specialist.
Join the upcoming Visual Vessel Design webinar and see how you can benefit from these new features, including:
- Update of the PED classification tool to reflect the latest requirements to PED 2014/68/EU;
- New module to EN 13445:2014 Part 8, pressure vessels made of aluminium and aluminium alloys;
- New module to EN 13445:2014 Part 10, pressure vessels made of nickel and nickel alloys;
- Selection of test groups to EN13445;
- External loads on horizontal vessels, graphical presentation of results, moments & shear diagrams;
This webinar will also feature how you can add standard flanges without performing calculations; and how to add multiple drawings/sketches to the design report.
A time zone converter is available here