The annual Intergraph® Golden Valve Awards Competition for the company’s intricately detailed view of a process facility produced using Intergraph Smart™ 3D (formerly SmartPlant® 3D), SmartPlant P&ID, SmartPlant Review, SmartPlant Electrical, SmartPlant Instrumentation and SmartPlant Foundation.
The Golden Valve Awards competition is sponsored by Intergraph and is open to all SmartPlant and SmartMarine Enterprise engineering design software users. The winners were announced at the Hexagon 2011 conference in Las Vegas.
Take advantage of the convenient Golden Valve Awards Desktop Calendar Wallpaper. Set a Golden Valve award-winning image as your desktop background.
Best of Show
- Keppel FELS Limited
- Gu Xiaogang, COSCO Shipyard Group
- 1st Place - Casey Fardoun & James Smith, Burns & McDonnell
- 1st Place - Martin T. Ammann Jr, Shaw Group
- 2nd Place - Zgorzelski Jakub & Cieplucha Lukasz, Orlen Projekt S.A.
- 3rd Place - Young-min Kang, Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- Honorable Mention - Leon A Zuchowski, Burns & Roe
Category: Rendering and Ray Traces
- 1st Place - Bruno Holtz Gemignani, UTC Engenharia
- 2nd Place - ECM’s Engineering Team, ECM
- 3rd Place - Yudong Liu, CPECC East-China Design Branch
- Honorable Mention - Javier Carrasquel & Luis Gago, Estudios Y Proyectos Ditech S.A.
- Honorable Mention - Kathy Tam, AMEC
- Honorable Mention - Tian Chen Engineering Corporation
Category: Visually Complex
- 1st Place - Birla Saravanan, Grenland Group
- 2nd Place - Ethane Project Team, Y&V Ingenieria y Construccion
- 3rd Place - ECM’s Engineering Team, ECM
Judges' Choice: Offshore
- Waldir Pimentel Junior, Genpro
Judges' Choice: Power
- Penghui Sun & Xu Zhang, Chinergy Co. LTD
Watch the video featuring the 2011 winners.